Shane Xuan
Thank you for those that read my blog
Have been blogging for 1 month
Don't know whether my blog help you guys not?
Hopefully it did ya :)
Yesterday was the highest hit .. thanks for those 14 persons..
For other, it's just a little
BUT i am so appreciate on it
Your view is your best response to me
at least I'm not talk to air, right ? hehe,just kidding

Well... there're many ways to keep $ in pocket..
let me share you an example, a need in nowadays life
HANDPHONE

Today's trend -- I-PHONE4
Most of the teenagers' dream
Are you one of them?
Obviously I am NOT

If you, the one always think of $ planning,
you should not follow the trend crazily
I-phone4, no matter how high tech it is
back to zero..it still a handphone
 
Me..along this 8 years since I had my handphone
5 handphone in 8 years
1st h/p: My bro picked it from somewhere.. Nokia 3310, it was not well function, but I was so happy that time to have my 1st one
2nd hp: I bought it with my part-time job salary.. Samsung C100
3rd and 4th hp: My bro changed new hps.. and I used his old ones
5th hp: I have to buy a hp as hps had been spoiled since so many years 'serve' me :)
I just bougt it at Lorong Kulit
A second hand phone
SE W205 Pink
with RM199
Though it just simple, but I love it

Yes, you might say today's hp need GPS..
this lousy hp no have this feature, somemore camera pixel so poor...lots of compaints :D
BUT for me, I buy what I able, I buy what I need
I no need GPS
as
I have a 'GPS' muscleman :)

If you want a GPS hp
I strongly recommend you
NOKIA 5800 xpressmusic
My lovely man used it..
This is one of the way you can save $

Is it help? :P
hope so..
Life still can be satisfied
Life still can be beautified
Just depend how you look on it


Smile.. :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment