Shane Xuan
Due to the rapid change of lifestyle
we always heard "I have no enough $","My pocket broke again"...
Are you one of them?

Let's make an example, let's say
                                                      Monthly salary     =  RM2,100
                                                   - Parents' expenses =  RM   600
                                   - Monthly meals (RM10 x 30) = RM   300
                                   - Transportation (Motor)         = RM   100
                                           - Loan / Credit Card (If) = RM    600
                                                             - Neccessity = RM    100
                                                                                     RM    400

You still have RM400 left (Maybe more than that if exclude loan)
Well, the common sayings of people are
"This month I want buy hp", "I want buy clothes", "I want do facial".....
Am I right?
There are still have other ways to get what you wish
But now I wanna to tell you
<<Buy what you need, NOT buy what you want>>
The root of why people always complaint that they are lacked of $
is
they don't want lag behind nowadays' trends
they spend without any planning
they just see directly into their purse
"I have $ and I can buy what I want now"
But, did you ever realize that most of them buy things in the first sight
but soon, they throw the things aside
Are you one of them?
Trends is just temporary
It's no worth to chase after the trends
You have to know your ability's level
and think wisely not for now, BUT your FUTURE

Don't always complain that you have no $
Think +vely that you can earn more money
But you ownself have to go by plan
Is you decide how's your finance going on
Our ages get older year by year
BUT if you still remain in the childhood mindset
It's TIME to CHANGE
Be mature, Be responsible for every of your doings
Change now through your actions

Take some moment, quiet yourself, clear your mind
No more reason, No more lazy worms
Change or not change
It's up to you!

Will share more..coming soon

Smile to start your day
like me :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment