Shane Xuan
Do you troubled with constipation?
Ya, I ever..how about now?
Absolutely NO

Wonder WHY?
As the healthy life, not only change the ways of my thinking, daily activities, but also change my digestion system
I have no more headache on constipation
I also no need pay more for buying fiber
Actually drinking the fiber, it still doesn't help lots
As my lovely man ever try it.. the result still the same

If you want away from this headache
Start from your nutrition
3 MORE
More vegie
More fruit
More water

Don't keep thinking over there, take your action and move..
No point to keep tell yourself "I want to change my nutrition", but no any action you take

Be remember.............
.................................
........................................................." You are the one should answer to yourself "
........................................................." You are the one should responsible to yourself "


Smile :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment