Shane Xuan
Wow, so happy.. My yesterday readers hit to 18 people..
Thank you to you all...
:)
Though it's just a simple thing, but it cheers my day

If you are down,feel that life is miserable
you have to stop now and rest your mind
find out a day..relax yourself throughly
No work,no problem,no worry.. Just throw all aside

Friend..Life never miserable, but it's our mind make it miserable
It's we never satisfy with the things you have been blessed
It's we greedy enough to have this and that
It's we always think of the -ve side
Honestly, I'm knew well such feeling..
But now I had decided to change my mind
Life might be poor,but NEVER miserable
I thanksful everyday once I open my eyes
It cheers my days, strengtens my faith to move on

i'm here to support you,my friend....(I believe when the moment you read it,you will move forward strongly..As I believe you can make it!)
:)

"Good friends are like stars,you don't always see them,but you know they're always there"

0 Responses

Post a Comment