Shane Xuan
Find no time to exercise?
Don't know the best ways to reduce fat?
Feel lazy?
All of these are just the reasons for the lazy people.

Well..
Nothing is impossible if you have these 2 weapons
DETERMINATION
&
SELF-MOTIVATION

<<impossible = I M POSSIBLE>>

Indirectly, you will be trained how to manage your time wisely and systematically
Spend half an hour per day, let's burn some fat
Be remember 1 thing
"The lazier you are, the more fat you allocate,the more unhealthier you are"

1 thing is true that..
your body will be very relax once you exercise
Sweating lots is good, as it helps metabolisation, flushes toxin from our body & cleans the dirt in our pores

Besides
Healthy meal is needed
&
Drink more water

I'm now spend half an hour per day to exercise
Wonder where i got my time to do so? :)
I exercise at night



"The greatest wealth is health -- Virgil"

Stay tune...coming next <<My Exercise Plan-Part II>>

:) Smile for your day
0 Responses

Post a Comment