Shane Xuan
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
With the new change in my life
This is the first thing i do every morning
500ml WATER

I believe that the reason for those people who seldom drink water is just same like me before
"Water is tasteless"
Isn't it? :)
But, WATER is our body most vital's nutrien where it stand of 70-75% of our body weight
Why WATER is good to body?
 1. To maintain our body temperature
2. To metabolize our body's fat
3. To aid in digestion
4. To lubricate and cushion our body organs
5. To transport nutriens
6.To flush toxin from our body
..........
Everyone should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. None the less, if you exercise or overweight, the body needs more than 8 glasses of water to transport nutrien and energy to muscles and for taking waste from tissue.

Other than that, WATER is the best 'medicine' for skin beauty

Let's take a move to build up a good habit. Is not for me, but for you!


"Health, the greatest of all we count as blessings -- Ariphron"

Stay tune...coming next <<My Exercise Plan - Part I>>
:)
0 Responses

Post a Comment